Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spelling

Good evening!

We have begun spelling this week!  If you were able to attend the curriculum night then you know that there is NO spelling homework.  We will work on spelling in school.  However, each Monday (or in this case Tuesday) I will send home a spelling list.  I do think some students need/want to study.  I also think it's important for parents to know what skills we are working on.  With that said, there is no requirement to study.  We will have a spelling test on Friday to see what skills we have mastered.  Missed spelling words will be added to our own spelling blue books.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email or call me.

To those who celebrate:  I hope you have had a wonderful Rosh Hashanah!  Homework assignments assigned to be done tonight will be due by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment