Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fun Ways to Practice Spelling

Even though there is no "spelling homework," I know that sometimes you want to practice some sight  (commonly read) words.

I found a cute post on a blog from a teacher and a mom who complied a list of a ton of ways to practice spelling without the boring "write 3 times" worksheets!  Feel free to check them out: http://www.momto2poshlildivas.com/2012/10/75-fun-ways-to-practice-and-learn.html

Parents: As with anything on the internet, I can't promise what else may or may not be on that blog in the future.  I have read this blog post, but I can't promise what the blogger may choose to add in future posts.  Please be careful to check out the website yourself before letting your child click on this link alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment