Friday, April 4, 2014

Misc. Poems from room 13

We've been working hard to wrap up our poetry unit, and as we've been doing that some of us have had time to experiment with different kinds of poetry.  Rather post them to several different posts, here they are:

Chant Poems

"Gymnastics"
I
I love
I love gymnastics

-Emma N.

"A Monkey"
A
A monkey
A monkey ate
A monkey ate a
A monkey ate a peanut

-Emma N.

"School"
I
I love
I love school

-Emma N.

"Fun"
The
The teachers
the teachers make
the teachers make school
the teachers make school fun

-Emma N.

"Geese"
Geese
Geese are
Geese are funny

-Emma N.

Buddy Poem

"Lolly pops"
Has a spiral in the middle
It's very sweet
It crunches when you bite it
It can last for a while
It's very sticky

-Emma N. and Lily

-ing Poems

"The Way of a Basketball"
A basketball
Rolling
Lifting
Bouncing
Flying
Drifting
Shifting

-Ravin

"Pencils"
Pencils are
Sliding
Skidding
Writing
Drawing

-Ravin

Color Poetry

"Green"
Green is for St. Patrick's Day
Green is for trees
Green is for green jello
Gree is my dad's favorite color

-Emma N.

 Fill in the Blanks

I love ___________
and also ___________
But I _______________ one the most
and it's ______________

-anno

No comments:

Post a Comment