Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Hello 3rd graders and their parents!
Welcome to our class blog for this new 2014-2015 school year! I am really excited for next year. I love teaching 3rd grade and meeting a brand new group of students! My husband and I welcomed our first child, Liam, into the world on July 20th.  Unfortunately, this means I'll miss you all in September.  I am hoping to stop by and meet all of you, probably in late September, once Liam is able to be around other kids. 
In the meantime, please check out our classroom blog!  Please check out the important information on the right hand side.  This is where you'll find important notices, information about the class, and even homework/project templates. Below that are helpful links and posts regarding the different subjects we'll be learning about this year.
Please contact my substitute, Mrs. Burkholder, with any questions you may have! She is fabulous, and I am sure you'll love her! I can't wait to meet you and also be your teacher in October!
Happy summer vacation!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Henneberry

No comments:

Post a Comment