Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Welcome Third Grade Students and Families

Welcome to our class blog for this new 2018-2019 school year! I am really excited for this year. I hope you've been doing your summer reading and summer math work! 

I love teaching 3rd grade and meeting a brand new group of students! I had a blast this summer spending time with my sons Liam (age 4) and Owen (age 2) as well as my dog, Gizmo.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all, but in the meantime please check out our classroom blog!  Please check out the important information on the right hand side.  This is where you'll find important notices, information about the class, and even homework/project templates. Below that are helpful links and posts regarding the different subjects we'll be learning about this year.

To share what's happening in the classroom I've chosen to use a website called ClassTag. It's a more private way of sharing what we do in our classroom. Be on the look out the first week for information about that. 
Please contact me with any questions you may have! I can't wait to meet you and be your teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment